Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday Inspiration - Sea Goddes - Revolve Clothing


Hello  everyone!!! I know summer is officially gone, but I had this post prepared for a previous time, but being so tired and always on the run I forgot about it. I like it very much so I'm taking advantage of the fact that outside still feels like summer and I'm posting it today. Oh, I'm looking at these dreamy pictures and I'm craving to be on the beach, or by the pool, and look at the blue ocean with my hat and sunglasses on, drinking a colourful cocktail <3. Wake up Sinzi!!! I hear my inner voice calling out to me, and I wake up from this beautiful dream of mine. Anyway these dresses from Revolve Clothing are amazing. I wish I could have at least one of them... 
I'll leave you now to see the beautiful pictures from the editorial. (P.S. - all the pictures from this post are from their site: www.revolveclothing.com )
See you soon guys. Stay tuned for Sunday's OOTD. kisses












Don't forget to check out my facebook page:


Lots of love <3

Follow on Bloglovin


Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment