Monday, September 14, 2015

Autumn tones - A line skirt and platforms - OOTD


Hello everyone!!! So the first 14 days of autumn have passed and the colours of the nature are slowly turning into yellow, orange and brown shades. The weather outside is becoming colder with every passing day and we have to choose warmer clothes. I keep forgetting to do so and as a result I have caught a little cold, but it's okay, I'll be fine (I'll be drinking a hot tea and staying in bed watching a movie after my work here is done). I tried to write this post last night but I was so tired after an event, and my eyes were closing, so I had to postpone it for today.

These past weeks I have been so busy, but fortunately, I have foreseen this and a while ago I took these pictures with Martin Andrei, just in case something like this might happen and I wouldn't be able to shoot pictures. It was still summer back then, but close to autumn as you can see from the colour of the fallen leaves I'm playing with in the picture. For this shooting I was wearing an A line skirt from Asos (that I've worn a lot this summer with ... ummm ... a checked shirt and ... an yellow over the shoulders top, but didn't take pictures), a wrap shirt from H&M, and my beloved platform sandals from Pull & Bear ( I have worn them a lot lately and they are quite comfortable. Oh I almost forgot the bag which has become one of my best friends. It's very useful because I can carry everything I need in it, and it has become my favourite so far :D ).

So that's it about today's post, I'm gonna drink my tea now, and hopefully I'll recover soon. I hope you guys like this post. Please let me know what you think about it in the comment section below. I'm looking forward to hear your opinions and suggestions. I wish you all a wonderful week. See you next time. kisses

Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Asos
Bag: Stradivarius
Platforms: Pull&Bear
Bracelet: H&M







Don't forget to check out my facebook page:


Lots of love <3

Follow on Bloglovin


Instagram


6 comments:

  1. Super tinuta, iar parul tau e genial !

    www.simofever.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice outfit! I especially like that little detail you added by wearing a pumpkin colored belt. I could see this outfit in combination with cute ankle boots and some crochet boot socks (or leg warmers) in the same color as the belt.


    www.SecretCrushOnGlam.com

    ReplyDelete