Sunday, August 23, 2015

White maxi skirt and flower print top - OOTD


Hello everyone!!! How have you been? I hope you are fine and didn't forget about me. I know it's been long since the last time I posted something, but it's been a crazy couple of weeks with new and interesting projects, that require a lot of time and attention. I got a couple of free days and now I'm at the seaside having some fun.

For today's post I chose to show you a preview of a shooting I did a month ago in Bucharest in one of those beautiful parks I love so much. The photographer is another friend of mine. His name is Elvis and he is really talented. Unfortunately he hadn't time to edit all the pictures but hopefully I'll be able to show them to you soon. We chose to shoot a dreamy look, with a girlish touch, so I thought white and flower print would be perfect. I opted for a maxi sheer skirt from H&M and a flower print top from Zara. I wanted to wear heels to look a bit more tall but I forgot them in the car and we would have lost the sunlight if we returned to pick them up. Even so I think these pictures are amazing. Thank you Elvis for putting up with me and for these wonderful pictures. I\m looking forward to see the rest of the pictures.

I hope you guys like this post. Please let me know what you think about it in the comment section below. I'm looking forward to hear your opinions and suggestions. I wish you all a wonderful week. See you next time. kisses

Top: Zara
Skirt: H&M
Jewellery: H&M






Don't forget to check out my facebook page:


Lots of love <3


Follow on Bloglovin


Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment