Sunday, August 2, 2015

All White Look - OOTD


Hello everyone !!! Sunday is here so it's time for a new blog post. It seems like this week I managed to post as scheduled: on Thursday, Friday and finally today <3. For those of you who follow me on instagram you can see daily updates.( oh, and since we're talking about instagram, on Friday in that awesome inspirational post full of sketches, I told you I was gonna draw something and I did. It actually looks pretty good, and I'll be posting it on instagram really soon, so be sure to check it out @sinziananegres). 

For this shooting ( I think we shot these pictures on Wednesday) we chose a pretty white dress and took pictures in 3 different places. We walked around the city looking for new and interesting places to take pictures and we found some and then we finally went to a park. It was a hot day, meaning that outside were 36-37 Celsius degrees, but we managed to stay hydrated and clean for our beautiful pictures. The dress is from Zara, I bought it a few years ago and I still love it. I think it is a timeless piece because white will always be a summer trend, and it has a feminine cut and yet simple. It is absolutely adorable and I will always love it. I paired it with a pair of white sandals (who are killing my feet although it doesn't seem like this)  for an all white look, a little chic bag, and golden accessories ( which have become my favourite ). I really like the result. What do you think about it ?

I hope you guys like this post. Please let me know what you think about it in the comment section below. I'm looking forward to hear your opinions and suggestions. I wish you all a wonderful week. See you next time. kisses

Dress: Zara 
Heels: Mim
Accessories: H&M and Bershka (necklace)

Pictures taken by Andrei. Thank you for all the beautiful pictures! <3 

















Don't forget to check out my facebook page:


Lots of love <3


Follow on Bloglovin


Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment