Sunday, July 5, 2015

Flower print shirt and white trousers - OOTD


Hello everyone!!! It's Sunday again ( technically it's already Monday .. :D ) so that means I'm done with this week's events. I couldn't catch a breath this weekend. Can you believe I didn't even had time to check my e-mails? Well I didn't. Here I am now, craving for a good nights sleep, but unfortunately I won't be able to sleep for long this night (it's 1:41 as I am writing and by the time I'll be done it's gonna be 2 a.m. ).

But let's get started with today's blog post, the one I was telling you about here and here. I finally got the pictures. Yaaay !!! As I told you before I really love this flower print shirt from topshop. It's waaay bigger than my size, but it doesn't bother me. I usually wear it knotted as you can see in the pictures, but if I want a boho or hippie touch I can wear it as it is, with it's back side longer than the front one, floating into the soft summer wind ( I wish I could say breeze.. God, I miss the seaside...). I chose to wear it with a pair of white trousers, firstly because I love wearing white, and secondly because I like this combo very much (but then again, I love white trousers with almost everything :D ). You can see in the pictures my go-to bag. It's a cream-coloured shade, It's from Zara, and I wear it very often because it's easy to wear, and I can carry with it pretty much everything I need (except a laptop, but friends make fun of me very often about it's weight. Yeah, It's heavy all the time... don't ask me why :D ).This is pretty much it about the outfit. The pictures are shot by another Andrei who's only 16 years old.

I hope you guys like this post. Please let me know what you think about it in the comment section below. I'm looking forward to hear your opinions and suggestions. I wish you all a wonderful week and a good night for those of you who haven't fallen asleep. See you next time. kisses

Shirt: TOPSHOP
Bag: Zara
Accesories: H&M











Don't forget to check out my facebook page:


Lots of love <3


Follow on Bloglovin


Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment