Sunday, July 19, 2015

Boho chic and floppy hat - OOTD


Hello everyone!!! Happy Sunday!!! At least it is for me ... I finally got some free time and got the chance to sleep :D yaay !!! This past week was crazy busy. As you know from my previous post I've been to the seaside for a couple of days and when I got back I started to work immediately so I didn't had time to rest or catch my breath .. I slept only 3 or 4 hours a day and worked the rest of them. At least it ended in time so I could go to my friend's bachelorette party although exhausted I found some energy left to enjoy the night and have a good time. About the seaside .. it was a welcomed relaxing time, and I enjoyed every last bit of it ( I wish I could have spend more time there ). I posted on instagram a photo a day while there so I hope you enjoyed them.

Now let's talk about this Sunday's post. I shot these pictures with Andrei a couple of weeks ago (I stole him another day of study for his dissertation :D ). The time outside was so hot but I wanted to wear this beautiful cut out yellow shirt ( although I was baking inside of it ). I just couldn't resist to shoot pictures with it because I just love it, its colour, its fabric, everything... and I love the boho chic vibe it gives to the entire outfit  (which is one of this summer's trends). I chose to pair it with a printed skirt, a big floppy hat, comfortable sandals (because after the shot I had to walk a lot), and of course my go to bag :D. It was a beautiful shooting and I enjoyed every last bit of it. Thank you Andrei for putting up with me :D.

I hope you guys like this post. Please let me know what you think about it in the comment section below. I'm looking forward to hear your opinions and suggestions. I wish you all a wonderful week. See you next time. kisses

P.S. - Don't forget to be happy and enjoy life at it's most

Shirt: H&M
Skirt: New Yorker
Bag: Zara
Accessories: H&M












Don't forget to check out my facebook page:


Lots of love <3


Follow on Bloglovin


Instagram


2 comments:

  1. That looks lovely! :-)

    Greetz,

    Stella

    http://www.aheartforfashion.com

    ReplyDelete