Thursday, June 25, 2015

Strapless dress and black lace collar


Hello everyone!!! A new Thursday a new post! This is gonna be a short post because walking down the memory lane, I remembered the first show I've appeared on, and I wanted to share it with you. I was being all nervous and super excited at the same time and I can't remember much about it from behind the scenes, but I do have the show on my computer, and can watch it over and over again when I'm feeling nostalgic. It was the time when I had 2 other colleagues and we encouraged each other to be cool not nervous. I remember I was super excited about this green strapless dress with black lace, and the black lace collar I was wearing, but unfortunately these are all the pictures I took that day (in the first 2 I was in the elevator that took me to the tv floor) . My hair was shorter as you can notice, and apparently a mess, although I had straightened it before leaving home. I had my make-up done my own style, but had it retouched by a talented MUA before the show because it was too natural. ( since then I evolved a lot in terms of make-up)

So that's about it for today's post. I know it's short but that's all I can remember and I really like the dress. I wanted to post some inspirational photos on Tuesday, but I left in a hurry on an exciting family trip, hiking the romanian mountains, and unfortunately I had no cell service, so I couldn't update you. ( of course now I have a bit of muscle soreness/muscle fever, but it was all worth it, and hopefully on a few weeks we'll go again ).

I hope you guys enjoyed this post about my first time on the show.  Please let me know what you think about it. If you have any suggestions feel free to tell me. I'm looking forward to it. Tomorrow it's time for some inspirational photos so stay tuned and be sure to check them out; and hopefully in the weekend I'll post the look I was telling you about in the previous post. Have a lovely day!
kisses

Dress: Innocenti Sposa
Collar: La Perla







Don't forget to check out my facebook page:


Lots of love <3


Follow on Bloglovin


Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment