Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday inspiration - Maxi dresses


Hello everyone!!! As promised, here is the Friday inspiration post. I chose to show you some beautiful pictures with maxi dresses because they are a big summer trend this year, especially with a boho vibe. I find them very dreamy with amazing prints flying in the sea breeze. ( Of course they had to include the sea because you know how I love the seaside. ) You can wear a maxi dress on every occasion with the proper accessories. So hurry up and find your dreamy maxi dress, if you haven't yet.

I hope you like these photos and find them inspirational. I found them on facebook and I like them all. What do you think about them? Do you like the seaside? 
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! kisses







Don't forget to check out my facebook page:


Lots of love <3


Follow on Bloglovin


Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment