Sunday, June 14, 2015

Flower print and golden accesories


Hello everyone!!! It's Sunday!!! I'm happy to tell you that I finished my exams with big grades :D and I can finally begin my vacation, and start focusing more on the blog. It's a big step for me, one that I found hard to make, but here I am, taking baby steps towards my dream. So at first when I started I kept it all for myself and didn't invest time in the blog, but I think if you have a dream you should chase it, you should make it happen the best you can. Maybe sometimes you will not get the result you wanted but it shouldn't hold you back, that should make you want it more and work harder to achieve it. You have to try every possible option that you have, so you won't wonder later "what if .. ?". Don't give up on your dreams!!!

This was a reminder to myself that I have to fight for what I want. Now that being said let me tell you about this little Tuesday shooting we have here. Andrei is busy working for his dissertation paper but that didn't stop me from nagging him to shoot some photos :D. Remember this post ? He has a really cool idea related to that outfit and we tried to make it happen for one of his projects. I don't know if I'll be able to post it when it's ready, but if I can I will show it to you. So after we shoot the pictures that he needed ( it was such a struggle because the sun was hiding in so many clouds and we needed natural light) we took some photos with what I was wearing (mostly portraits so you won't see the outfit but as you can imagine I wore those Zara shorts ). I'm wearing a beautiful shirt from TOPSHOP. I don't know if you can tell, but it is a bigger size that I'm usually wearing. I love it because it's so colourful in a good way and you can wear it in so many different combinations. I was wearing golden accessories and a golden nail polish that I absolutely love <3.

I really love the pictures because they are sincere and joyful. I hope you like them too and this post of course. What do you think about it ? What is your favourite picture?  Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Wish you all a wonderful week! kisses


Shirt: TOPSHOP
Accesories: H&M












Don't forget to check out my facebook page:


Lots of love <3


Follow on Bloglovin


Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment