Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Traditional wear


Hello everyone! I dedicate this post to all the women around the world, who are proud of their nationality. I am proud to be a romanian woman, and I am really glad that I got to wear this amazing traditional costume, especially because I don't own one. My family didn't kept any traditional costume, but I was lucky enough to be asked to be a part of this event with traditional costumes specific for the region I live in. They are absolutely amazing, manually crafted and really old but in perfect condition. As many of you may know they represented a great inspiration to many known designers. I hope you enjoy these pictures. See you soon! kisses






Don't forget to check out my facebook page here:


Lots of love <3


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment