Thursday, October 23, 2014

TV collaboration - part 2



Hello everyone! This is the second look from the TV collaboration that I am gonna show you. It was a black and white theme and this is what I wore for the first part of the show. It's a comfy dress and it is easy to wear. I really like it and it's pattern. The pictures are a bit blurry and taken with the phone so please excuse the quality. I will try to update you faster because I have more looks to show you. See you soon! Have a nice weekend!!! Kisses

Dress: Artigli (Elena Chic)






Don't forget to check out my facebook page here:


Lots of love <3


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. you look divine in that dress! you're exceptionally elegant!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind words! you made my day ! sorry for my late response but lately I've been MIA :D

      And thank you for visiting my blog! hope you like it :*

      Delete